LISTEN to desexualised people instead of spouting off about “preference.”
If a person who’s a member of a group that’s treated as sexless, says that their group should be considered as viable partners by people they are attracted to, they’re not forcing you to do anything.
Nobody is forcing you to be attracted to anybody else. Asking to be treated like a real person (this includes asking for fair treatment and inclusion) instead of a sexless, ugly monster is not forcing you to be attracted to them. Even suggesting that you examine your preferences critically is not forcing you to be attracted to them.
PS: this post applies to the cisbian myth, “no fatties”, “no femmes”, and other pernicious memes involving body-shaming.
11 Notes/ Hide
- geekingsexuality reblogged this from ari-withtheredhair
- ari-withtheredhair reblogged this from widdershinsgirl and added:
- like-a-shadow likes this
- lollygaggingandlassitude reblogged this from widdershinsgirl
- katiesblogofgeekery likes this
- widdershinsgirl reblogged this from southcarolinaboy
- transdrescher reblogged this from southcarolinaboy
- pissykitty likes this
- hollowpikeman posted this